Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

Let's do a lil' exercise now....

Written Exercise 1.1


Finish the following statements to make them complete sentences. They are several possible ways to complete the sentences; just be sure that each sentence has a subject and verb.




  1. Before I leave for California
  2. As soon as the rain stop
  3. Because I'm trying to get a promotion
  4. When I exercise several times a week
  5. After I took a nutrition course
  6. As soon as the rain stops and we have all the information we need about the weather
  7. Before I started this job and when I was looking for one
  8. Since you started working here and agreed to take the early shift
  9. After they serve lunch and we've stayed awhile
  10. Tom,whom everyone admires since he was precinct captain

Use your logic answer. Any answer can do as long as you didn't forget to have a subject and a verb.


Answer:



  1.  Before I leave for California, I need to make a hotel reservation.
  2.  As soon as the rain stop, I'll plant annuals and herbs.
  3.  Because I'm trying to get a promotion, I'm building a personal work file.
  4.  When I exercise several times a week, I feel better.
  5.  After I took a nutrition course, I cleaned out many of my food supplies.
  6.  As soon as the rain sop and we have all the information we need about the weather, we'll know what to wear.
  7.  Before I started this job and when I was looking for one, I had many interviews.
  8.  Since you started working here and agree to take the early shift, we can start our day earlier.
  9.  After they serve lunch and we've stayed awhile, we'll leave.
  10.  Tom, whom everyone admires since he was precinct captain, is retiring this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment